“Sell My House Fast Jacksonville, FL”
If you decide that you need to sell your house quickly for cash in Jacksonville, make Offer Express your first call. Our client-centric approach and commitment to openness have earned us a spotless reputation. We make certain that our clients are satisfied with our services. You can even receive a higher price than you anticipated for your Jacksonville property when you sell it to our team instead!
You’re looking for an easy and fast answer; we’ve got just what you need. To discover how we can assist you today, give us a call now.
Easy 3 Step Process
Selling Your House for Cash Fast
Call Or Fill Out The Form
Request your cash offer by submitting your contact information to us or calling us direct at: (614) 820-5777.
We’ll Give You A Cash Offer
We’ll schedule a property viewing and make you a fair, no-obligation, all cash offer in a as little as 72 hours or less.
You Choose Closing Date
In some cases, we can close escrow and transfer your money in as little as 14 days of accepting our offer.
Living in Jacksonville, FL
When compared to other large U.S. cities, Jacksonville has one of the lowest living expenses in the country. That’s because homes in this city are less expensive than average. Many people who relocate to Florida feel that they are giving up higher living costs for better weather. However, when you move to Jacksonville, you won’t feel the pressure of rising prices as much as you would in other cities. You’ll still enjoy excellent weather, but your spending will not break your budget.
As a Jacksonville resident, you are never too far from a fantastic beach. The region has several beautiful beaches where you can swim or just relax. You’ll discover an almost limitless number of wonderful sandy strips as you travel south.
Jacksonville has had a tough time with its economy throughout history. In 2003, things got a bit better, but the financial recession of 2008 really hurt the city’s economic standing.
When you compare Jacksonville to other major cities in Florida, you can see that Jacksonville’s unemployment rates are higher. There also aren’t as many tech companies in Jacksonville as there are in other cities. Additionally, Jacksonville is only home to three Fortune 500 companies.
Starting a new life away from your Jacksonville home doesn’t have to be difficult when you’ve got a trustworthy cash home buying team behind you to ensure you get your profits as soon as possible–this is what we can promise at Offer Express.
We Buy Houses In Jacksonville Reviews
“I wanted to thank you for purchasing my home I am very happy with how easy the process was for my family. I really appreciate you giving us a month after closing to move into our new home. I will be recommending you to anyone I know that needs to sell there home.”
“I was less than 2 months from losing my home because I was behind on my payments… Nate came in and payed a fair price for my home and gave me extra time to move out after I received the money. He went above and beyond to help me out”
“They made sure my questions and concerns were answered in a timely matter and I received cash!
Thanks for helping me selling my house!
Why You Need to Sell Your House Fast in Jacksonville, FL
We’ve seen many reasons why people in Jacksonville, Florida might want to sell their homes as a cash home buyer. Offer Express understands that life moves too quickly at times, which is why we provide a quick and successful answer for you. Some of the most common causes we observe for individuals who need to sell their homes fast include:
- Facing foreclosure – If you are facing foreclosure, it can be an emotionally and financially stressful experience. This is because if your home is foreclosed on, it could damage your credit score. Some people who see that they will have a foreclosure try to sell their house before the foreclosure happens. This way they can avoid the problems that come with foreclosure. If you accept a cash offer for your house, you will have a quick solution.
- Relocating for job opportunities – You may need to relocate in order to obtain better employment opportunities. You might have been offered your ideal career, but you’ll have to move. No matter what your situation is, you will not have enough time to sell your home using the traditional approach. You need to respond quickly if you want to sell your home, like selling it fast to our team at Offer Express.
- Going through a divorce – Although not always, divorce is commonly a contentious process. You already have enough on your plate including dividing the property and assets before you can sign your settlement agreement. Selling your Jacksonville house for cash would help finalize the process more quickly.
- Downsizing from a bigger Jacksonville home – Regardless of your age, getting cash for your home now is better than waiting to sell it later. If you’re an empty nester or don’t have the time and energy to take care of a big house, selling now will make it easier for you to transition into this new phase of life.
At Offer Express, we understand that there are many reasons why someone would want to sell their home quickly for cash. We also know that the traditional methods of selling a home can be slow and complicated. That’s why we offer a fast and easy solution. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get the cash you need, when you need it.
List With A Realtor Or Sell To A Cash Buyer?
- Which option is quicker?
- Puts more cash in your pocket?
- Guaranteed less hassle?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you buying Homes?
- How fast can I close?
- Do I have to list my home?
We Will Buy Your House In Any Situation!
- Fire Damage
- Condemned Property
- Ugly House
- Title Issues
- Medical Bills
- Trouble Selling
- Behind on Payments
- Owe Taxes
- No Equity
- Bad Tenants
- Facing Foreclosure
- House In Probate
- Structural Issues
- Bad Neighborhood
- Code Violations
- Facing Legal Issues
- Death In The Family
- Liquidating Assets
- Inherited Property
- Job Loss
- Bad Mortgage
- Expensive Repairs
- Unwanted Rental Property
Selling To Offer Express vs. Listing With A Local Real Estate Agent
|Selling w/ An Agent|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|