“Sell My House Fast Dayton, OH”
You may find yourself in a situation where you need money fast, and think to yourself, “I need to sell my house in Dayton right away.” Whatever the issue is, we have cash solutions that can help you overcome it without you having to go through the ups and downs of listing with an MLS or real estate agent. At Offer Express, we buy houses fast for cash in Dayton and are ready to take a chance on your home.
Easy 3 Step Process
Selling Your House for Cash Fast Dayton
Call Or Fill Out The Form
Request your cash offer by submitting your contact information to us or calling us direct at: (614) 820-5777.
We’ll Give You A Cash Offer
We’ll schedule a property viewing and make you a fair, no-obligation, all cash offer in a as little as 72 hours or less.
You Choose Closing Date
In some cases, we can close escrow and transfer your money in as little as 14 days of accepting our offer.
Living in Dayton, OH
Healthcare workers are in high demand in Dayton, Ohio, where the medical sector is growing. With new medical care facilities being built all around Dayton, there has been a significant need for healthcare professionals, especially nurses. Not only is Dayton home to a large healthcare industry, but it’s also home to a profitable manufacturing sector.
Businesses looking for more space or a location with better potential can grow rapidly in downtown Dayton. College graduates, young professionals, and creative entrepreneurs continue to migrate to Dayton in order to start their careers. The job market in Dayton is flourishing, and it provides many possibilities for development. You can find all of the information you’ll need on their efficient government website to start a business in Dayton.
While businesses are booming in Dayton, there are some disadvantages to living there. Ohio’s flat tax rate is 5.75% throughout the state. This gets added to everything you buy inside the state of Ohio.
There are as many reasons for leaving Dayton as there are reasons for staying. Nevertheless, approaching a cash home buyer like Offer Express can have you moving into your new home sooner rather than later.
We Buy Houses In Dayton, OH Reviews
“I wanted to thank you for purchasing my home I am very happy with how easy the process was for my family. I really appreciate you giving us a month after closing to move into our new home. I will be recommending you to anyone I know that needs to sell there home.”
“I was less than 2 months from losing my home because I was behind on my payments… Nate came in and payed a fair price for my home and gave me extra time to move out after I received the money. He went above and beyond to help me out”
“They made sure my questions and concerns were answered in a timely matter and I received cash!
Thanks for helping me selling my house!
Why You Need to Sell Your House in Dayton, OH
We’ve seen a number of reasons why people want to sell their homes quickly to cash home buyers in Dayton, OH. We’ve been doing this for a long time at Offer Express, and we understand that life throws curveballs at you from time to time. You may be going through some tough times right now, but Offer Express can help you get over them. The need to sell your property as soon as possible might stem from a variety of situations:
- Has your house been sitting on the market for a long time? The longer that your house is up for sale, the more difficult it is to sell it. Remaining on the market also means the more money you need to pour into costs like utilities, mortgages, and property taxes since you’re still on the hook for those expenses.
- Is your Dayton house in need of a lot of repairs? Repairs might be pricey, and you may wind up spending more money on your Dayton home than you’d like to. Rather than waste money on repairs that won’t bring you any return, sell your home for cash right now. Cash home buyers are likely to purchase properties in nearly any condition, so you won’t have to worry about expensive renovations.
- If you’re ending your marriage, we understand it’s a tough time for everyone involved. Remember that it’s not just emotionally complicated, but legally and financially as well. To make this burden more manageable, consider selling your Dayton house fast for cash. It’ll help simplify the process so you can move forward with your life much sooner.
- Have your personal finances decreased rapidly since moving into your Dayton home? If you lose income as a result of a demotion or a lost job, it’s unlikely that you anticipated it. Sell your Dayton property for cash fast before things get worse.
- Foreclosures can cause significant problems with your credit. You may try to sell your house before the foreclosure happens, but you might not be able to find a buyer quickly enough. With a cash home buyer, however, you can sell your home quickly and avoid foreclosure altogether.
There are several reasons why people want to sell their Dayton property quickly. We recognize that everyone has their own set of issues they are dealing with, which is why we prioritize assisting our customers so they can get the fastest, most profitable solutions possible. To discover more about how we can help you, please contact us now.
List With A Realtor Or Sell To A Cash Buyer?
- Which option is quicker?
- Puts more cash in your pocket?
- Guaranteed less hassle?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you buying Homes?
- How fast can I close?
- Do I have to list my home?
We Will Buy Your House In Any Situation!
- Fire Damage
- Condemned Property
- Ugly House
- Title Issues
- Medical Bills
- Trouble Selling
- Behind on Payments
- Owe Taxes
- No Equity
- Bad Tenants
- Facing Foreclosure
- House In Probate
- Structural Issues
- Bad Neighborhood
- Code Violations
- Facing Legal Issues
- Death In The Family
- Liquidating Assets
- Inherited Property
- Job Loss
- Bad Mortgage
- Expensive Repairs
- Unwanted Rental Property
Selling To Offer Express vs. Listing With A Local Real Estate Agent
|Selling w/ An Agent
|Commissions / Fees:
|6% on average is paid by you, the seller
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:
|2% on average is paid by you, the seller
|NONE – We pay all costs
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:
|Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through
|Yes, sale is often subject to appraisal
|NONE – We make cash offers
|Average Days Until Sold:
|+/- 91 Days
|IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER
|Number of Showings:
|1 (Just Us)
|30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer
|The Date Of YOUR CHOICE
|Who Pays For Repairs?:
|Negotiated During Inspection Period
|NONE – We pay for all repairs
About Dayton, OH And Local Resources
- Boonshoft Museum of Discovery
- Carillon Historical Park
- America’s Packard Museum
- Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park
- National Museum of the US Air Force
- RiverScape MetroPark
- Sunwatch Indian Village
- Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm
- Scene75 Entertainment Center | Dayton
- Eastwood MetroPark