“Sell My House Fast Tampa, FL”
If you’re considering selling your house, whether due to monetary reasons or because you want a change of pace, it’s likely that you’ve asked yourself how to do so quickly. In this instance, it would be best to contact Offer Express. We are trustworthy and forthcoming; we don’t have any surprise charges. And- perhaps more importantly- we can provide payment for your home within days instead of making you wait weeks or even months. So call us now and get a free, honest quote for your house today.
Easy 3 Step Process
You Can Get a Cash Offer for Your House Today
Call Or Fill Out The Form
Request your cash offer by submitting your contact information to us or calling us direct at: (614) 820-5777.
We’ll Give You A Cash Offer
We’ll schedule a property viewing and make you a fair, no-obligation, all cash offer in a as little as 72 hours or less.
You Choose Closing Date
In some cases, we can close escrow and transfer your money in as little as 14 days of accepting our offer.
What’s It Like Living in Tampa, Florida?
Florida is one of seven states in the United States that does not impose a state income tax (the others are Alaska, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming). This makes it a popular choice for people looking to relocate to the southern part of the country.
In the last several years, the Tampa Area has grown increasingly popular as a place to settle, paralleling a steady, but slow rise in average rental rates and housing expenses. Nonetheless, for most renters in the region, this Central Florida city’s overall cost of living is still reasonable, sitting 5% below the national average.
It should be clear by now that Tampa residents enjoy having a good time. From fitness enthusiasts to sports fans to world-class athletes, Tampa is a bonafide mecca for those who want an active lifestyle.
- Tampa is home to four professional sports teams:
- The Tampa Bay Lightning of the National Hockey League
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League
- The Tampa Bay Rays of Major League Baseball
- and lastly, the Tampa Bay Rowdies of United Soccer League.
Every team has a loyal and dedicated fan base that fully embraces the fun-loving, community-oriented spirit of Tampa. If you’re looking to stay active without all the hoopla surrounding professional sports teams, Tampa provides endless opportunities to do just that.
Though there are many ways to get around for leisure, a common complaint among Downtown Tampa residents is traffic congestion. This occurs often because of the lack of available public transportation and the population growth in recent years, which has caused all three main bridges in the city to be crowded during dreaded rush hour periods.
The weather in Florida is a double-edged sword. In the milder months, residents are treated to warm winds, but when humidity and temperatures rise to their peaks between May and October, things can become unpleasant and hazardous.
Tampa Bay is known as the lightning capital of the world for a reason. Hurricane season officially lasts from June through November. The risks of flooding, property damage, and injury during this time can make for higher-than-average insurance costs.
We completely understand if you want to move out, sell your Tampa home fast, and start a life elsewhere. At Offer Express, we’re committed to providing fair cash offers to our clients within 72 hours, regardless of the reason behind selling their Tampa property.
We Buy Houses In Tampa
“I wanted to thank you for purchasing my home I am very happy with how easy the process was for my family. I really appreciate you giving us a month after closing to move into our new home. I will be recommending you to anyone I know that needs to sell there home.”
“I was less than 2 months from losing my home because I was behind on my payments… Nate came in and payed a fair price for my home and gave me extra time to move out after I received the money. He went above and beyond to help me out”
“They made sure my questions and concerns were answered in a timely matter and I received cash!
Thanks for helping me selling my house!
Reasons to Sell Your House in Tampa, FL
There are countless reasons people throughout Florida may need to find a cash home buyer, which is where we come in. At Offer Express, our primary focus is making the process of selling your house as straightforward and simple as possible. On top of that, there are plenty of compelling reasons why people choose our cash home buying services, such as:
- Payments on property – If you’ve taken out a mortgage, you must make your monthly payments to the lender. They might foreclose on the property or place a lien on the home if you don’t. This can be a highly stressful situation. We may, however, provide you with a cash payment that may help you move on with your life and get out of the house quickly.
- Starting a new family – If you are pregnant, it is time to start thinking about your child’s future. Will you be able to afford sending them to school in Tampa? Might another location offer a better value? Either way, we can give you the money from a quick sale so that you can begin your new life.
- Facing divorce – Though it may be costly, these proceedings will provide you with the closure needed to move on from your marriage. Selling your home for cash can give you the money required to pay for a lawyer and finalize the divorce so that you can begin anew.
- Being ready to retire – Many people choose to sell their homes to help finance retirement, but using a real estate agent can be time-consuming and expensive. Offer Express will give you a quick, fair cash offer with no hidden fees, so you can get on with your new life, stress-free.
As you can see from the above, there are a variety of reasons why someone might want to sell their house for cash quickly in Tampa, Florida. Here at our company, we provide the best assistance and resources possible to help you do just that–sell your Tampa home for cash fast, so that you can move forward with your life.
List With A Realtor Or Sell To A Cash Buyer?
- Which option is quicker?
- Puts more cash in your pocket?
- Guaranteed less hassle?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you buying Homes?
- How fast can I close?
- Do I have to list my home?
We Will Buy Your House In Any Situation!
- Fire Damage
- Condemned Property
- Ugly House
- Title Issues
- Medical Bills
- Trouble Selling
- Behind on Payments
- Owe Taxes
- No Equity
- Bad Tenants
- Facing Foreclosure
- House In Probate
- Structural Issues
- Bad Neighborhood
- Code Violations
- Facing Legal Issues
- Death In The Family
- Liquidating Assets
- Inherited Property
- Job Loss
- Bad Mortgage
- Expensive Repairs
- Unwanted Rental Property
Selling To Offer Express vs. Listing With A Local Real Estate Agent
|Selling w/ An Agent|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|